viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2015

THE IMPORTANCE OF MONEY IN MY LIFE

Hello friend bloggers, today I am going to talk about “the importance of money in my life”. Well, I think that the money is the dirty machine that move the world, and the model capitalist that we live. And everything surrounding in the city is made for pay, buy, pay, pay.

The advertising, fulfills the roll most important in this model, because leads you to want all that send, also, is very conditioning because leads you wish stuff that you don’t need, or want things that the model sold like the best form to do your life, like buying a home, car, etcetera. All things is linked with the ownership or private property, and this things you tie to pay a rent, a credit card, a mortgage, installment, tax, pay debts, salary, etcetera. And beyond the debs or credits, all translated to money in this system, the education, the art, culture…

Well, I mention this things because, the money despite what has been said, obviously that affect in my style of life, in my decisions, and in thing that I can’t or can do, because something the money limited me.
The money, the culture of money of buy and throw out, is a cycle insert in our consumer society, that had so much inequality, polarization, accumulation of property, privatization of the nature –water, river, minerals, glaciers…-, destruction of nature, felling wood, exploding people, having bad style of life, mass production, all this for sell a product to be consumed for you.
Then, the money, is very important in this society, in my life and the all people, because I don’t want I’ll affect. It’s a bad landscape, but always there are things to do, the autogestion, organization local, with the community, raising awareness,production local…. is a great way to come.


Well, I leave two interesting documentaries, if you can see :)

"De la servidumbre Moderna"

"Comprar tirar comprar"

4 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you, the money for my it ís bad things that the man invented...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am very interested to see the documentary! I think I'll see you when classes are finished! Take care Barbara! :)

    ResponderEliminar

  3. Barbara documentaries good idea to share this with us, thank you very much !

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Barbara,

    WC: 311. Ok, you needed 300. You need to edit your text in a much better way. Please check these obs.;
    … I think that [the] money is the dirty machine that moveS the world, and the[2 model [1capitalist that we live IN. [And everything surrounding in the city is made for pay, buy, pay, pay] UNCLEAR

    [The] advertising, fulfills the [roll] most important ROLE in this model, because IT leads you to want all that [send???], also, IT is very conditioning because IT leads you [ wish ] WANT stuff that you don’t need,

    … like the best form to [do] LIVE your life,

    ... All things [is] ARE linked with

    …and [this] THESE things you tie?? to pay a rent,

    … all IS translated to money in this system, [the] education, [the] art, culture…

    Well, I mention [this] THESE things because, [the] money …

    … obviously that affectS [in] my style of life, in my decisions, and in thing that I can’t or can do, because something the money limited me.

    [The] money, the culture of money of buy and throw out, is a cycle insertED in our consumer

    …felling wood???, [exploding] EXPLOITING people,

    [the] money, }

    …because I don’t want I’ll affect……

    … the autogestion???

    [2organization [1local,

    [2production [1local…. IT is a great way to come.

    Cheers,


    ResponderEliminar